Central Otago white clover honey foraged from the valley orchards and tussock high country of the Teviot Region, New Zealand. Our quality honey has a unique taste and smooth texture.
• Bee health is our key focus
• Our bees feed on pollen, nectar and honeycomb only. We do not feed sugar syrup
• Honeycomb Gold Medal at NZ Apiculture Awards in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2021
• We are a 3rd generation family business, established in 1934
• We specialise in quality white clover honey and honeycomb
• Our post packaging is reused wherever possible