Central Otago white clover honey from the valley orchards and tussock high country of the Teviot Region, New Zealand.
• 100% Pure New Zealand Honey
• 5 Times National Award Winning Honeycomb (2016/17/18/19/21)
• We are a 3rd generation family business, established in 1934
• Our quality white clover honey has great texture & unique flavour
• Our bees are not fed sugar syrup substitute!
We believe Marsh’s Honey tastes better because we are a small artisan business that does everything with care – from hive to honeypot.
Our bees feed on nectar and honey only, which means naturally healthier bees and purer honey products.
Our Central Otago honey products are available to buy online through this website. We use environmentally friendly post packaging where possible.