Central Otago white clover honey from the valley orchards and tussock high country of the Teviot Region, New Zealand.
• 100% Pure New Zealand Honey
• 3rd generation family business established in 1934
• Quality clover honey with great texture, unique flavour & white colour
• Our bees are not fed sugar syrup substitute!
• National Award Winning Honeycomb (2016/17/18/19)
We believe Marsh’s Honey tastes better because we are a small artisan business that does everything with care – from hive to honeypot.
Our bees feed on nectar and honey only, which means naturally healthier bees.
Our Central Otago honey products are available to buy through the website. Just email your order through to us. We always use environmentally friendly post packaging where possible.